Yoga Burn is an application that is all about yoga. Yes! It’s all about yoga. Just the thought of burning calories while doing yoga makes you sing to the tune of “Burn, baby, burn!”.
This very nice app can be downloaded on your smartphone, on your computer, or any device what-have-you. What makes it unique is that it is not all just about losing weight but also about having a good feeling emotionally.
You can check out this link here for a deeper understanding. For now, let us talk about yoga, and let’s talk about this Yoga Burn program.
- 1 What is yoga?
- 2 Different eras of yoga
- 3 Benefits of Yoga Burn
- 4 How it works
- 5 Zoe Bray-Cotton: author
- 6 Phase 1: Foundational Flow
- 7 Phase 2: Transitional Flow
- 8 Phase 3: Mastery Flow
- 9 Programs and cost
- 10 Program Bonuses
- 11 Why this Challenge is perfect
- 12 Who needs Yoga Burn
What is yoga?
Yoga is the act of doing some exercise physically to be able to control breathing, to be able to relax, to control diet, and to have a positive outlook in life. When you do yoga, the body movement is minimal. You need to do asanas (body posture) and pranayama (breathing techniques) plus you need to relax and meditate.
This systematic exercise originated from Northern India more than 5,000 years ago. However, some studies say that yoga is more than 10,000 years old.
Different eras of yoga
- Pre-Classical Yoga – It is believed that yoga started in the Indus-Saravasti civilization as mentioned in the most ancient sacred book, the Rig Veda. Rig Veda is all about prayers in form of songs intended for the Vedic gods like the Fire God (Agni), the Water God (Varuna), the Sun God (Surya), the Lord of Heavens (Indra), and many more.
Yoga started when the Upanishads initiated the concept of ritual sacrifices done by the Vedas. They mixed the teachings of karma yoga (action) and wisdom (jnana yoga).
- Classical Yoga – In the pre-classical era of yoga, some concepts contradicted each other. Now, this classical era of yoga is considered the birth of the systematic concept of yoga.
This concept was written around in the second century, which presents the path of Raja Yoga, also known as classical yoga. In this era, they highlighted the stages by which they can attain enlightenment or Samadhi. Because of this, Patanjali was then recognized as the father of yoga.
- Post-Classical Yoga – In this era, yoga gurus focused on the practice of designing and rejuvenating the body to prolong life. This era happened many centuries after Patanjali.
The post-classical yoga initialized the Tantra Yoga which centralized on concentrating the human body and cleansing the human mind to achieve enlightenment. In short, they established the binding of the body and the spirit. This is now known as the Hatha Yoga.
- Modern Period – Sometime in between the 1800s and 1900s when yoga gurus migrated to the West and recruited the Westerners to do the same practice. From then on, many schools were established and up until today, yoga teaching is not limited to Indians only. Now, of course, Yoga Burn is more on this modern-day era of yoga.
Benefits of Yoga Burn
To promote harmony between the mind and the body is the ultimate goal of yoga. Thus, yoga benefits physically and mentally, which are as follows:
- Physical benefits
- Strong and toned muscles
- Higher energy
- Longer breathing
- Balanced metabolism
- Fat burner
- Healthier heart
- Strong immune system
2. Mental benefits
- Stress reliever
- Sound mind
- Better concentration
- Happier feeling
- Inner peace
Alright, so now we have an idea of what yoga is, I hope you find it encouraging. This time let’s talk about Yoga Burn so you don’t need to worry about what to do when to do it, and how to do it.
Yoga Burn System
This program is exclusively designed for women. It does not matter whether you are a beginner or a pro, as long as you are willing to follow this body-shaping system, then this one is perfect for you.
In addition to this, Yoga Burn is very easy to follow. The program is good for 12 weeks. You can do it at the park, at work, at home, or anywhere else.
How it works
Yoga Burn has three original stages. Make sure that you finish the 12-week program for you to achieve that ultimate harmony of the mind and body. If you think you can’t finish the program, then perhaps you need to think again. Try out this program to know how does it work for you.
One of its missions is to make you feel comfortable so do not be scared as you will find yourself having fun as you take each stage of the program. Before you know it, you have already executed the more than 20 pose tutorials.
Yoga Burn instructor and author, Zoe Bray-Cotton, is known as the female body transformation specialist. She is very popular and has the authority to teach yoga. You can always reach out to her because she is very approachable and ready to help with a smile.
Phase 1: Foundational Flow
First, you need to establish that Yoga Foundation, which is the main goal of Phase 1. By clicking on this link you can explore this phase. This four-week training is intended to teach you the basics of a solid yoga practice. Expect that within this period, you will start developing long and lean muscles.
On top of that, you will be able to execute proper form and develop a sound mind-body harmony. In this way, the mind can take over the body, making you ready for more challenging postures.
Phase 2: Transitional Flow
Now that you have established the connection between your mind and body, you are now ready for the transitional flow. In this phase, you will start to feel your calories burning and your heart rate rising. What a way to burn those unwanted calories, right?
In Phase 2, you will notice yourself getting more adapted to the basic moves. That is a sign that you can now workout on the upper body, the lower body, and the core. The workout is all about transitioning up to a higher level.
As a bonus, you will be surprised at how focused you are. You’ll find yourself meditating regardless of the noises around you.
Phase 3: Mastery Flow
Ready to become a master? After going through phase 1 and phase 2, it’s time to show them those complex movements! These are the postures that you often see on videos but are now being done by you. Your mind and body are now ready more than ever.
Phase 3 will boost up your metabolism and burn more and more calories. In this stage, you will be asked to combine the upper and lower body movements. This is for you to burn more calories without taking too much of your time.
In other words, phase 3 is more about losing those extra fats to a maximum level. In no time, you’ll have to get rid of those extra-big pants and skirts because you are now built with the size 6 figure.
Programs and cost
Yoga Burn accepts payments through PayPal, American Express, Discover Card, Visa, and MasterCard. You can avail any of the following:
- Yoga Burn Digital plus Physical – This program originally cost $97 but from time to time they offer really good discounts and freebies. Package includes Digital Download and Physical Collection wherein you will have instant access to download Yoga Burn plus receive the complete physical collection. Shipping and handling are shouldered by the customer.
- Yoga Burn Digital Plus Physical x2 – For $194, you will have instant access to download Yoga Burn, plus receive two physical collections. Again, they also offer an enormous discount to limited customers. Shipping and handling are shouldered by the customer.
- Yoga Burn Follow-Along Audio Classes – Yoga Burn has made it a point to adjust to your lifestyle. This means that you can follow the program anywhere, at any time, as long as you have your device with you.
- Tranquillity Flow – If you want to get away from that heavy burden in life, this stress buster is for you. With this, you will feel like you have been revitalized. The poses are unique that many Yoga Burn users have made it a part of their everyday life routine.
- Yoga Burn Monthly – This free program on DVD is all about maximizing the benefits of yoga. Learn the best yoga pose that fits you.
Why this Challenge is perfect
For some people, what they know about yoga is only about what they see on TV. Little did they know that it is a lifestyle change making it perfect in ways listed below:
- It can encourage beginners – For some, if something is difficult then they would not go on with it anymore. Yoga Burn made it easy for beginners because the moves are not so difficult.
- You can personalize it – You have the option were to personalize the plan. Whatever you think works best for you. So it is not very strict with following the longevity of the sessions.
- Session time is short – Sometimes just the idea of spending a lot of time sweating makes you all the more lazy and tired to start a workout. With Yoga Burn programs, you can make it for only 15 minutes and it does not have to be every day.
- It relaxes the mind. With yoga, you will find inner peace. You will find yourself calm when confronted with tough situations. It also cures depression and anxiety.
- It helps your joints. Many fat people find it difficult to walk because of their weight. Thus, moving is a challenge. With Yoga Burn, the poses are easy that you would not experience any joint injury upon doing the yoga act.
- Zoe is easy to talk with. When you avail of the Yoga Burn, you will find yourself talking to a live person. Yoga Burn author, Zoe, is very accommodating. She is hands-on in guiding you with this program.
Who needs Yoga Burn
Yoga Burn is intended for women but men can also do yoga. It is just that most men, being macho and all, prefer to be seen in the gym. To be honest, yoga is not so easy if you have no patience. If you are one of the people listed below, then perhaps you need to consider purchasing Yoga Burn.
- People who need flexibility – Yoga Burn program can improve your flexibility. How? It helps you lose weight so you will feel light. It can also get rid of those muscle pains which hinder you from moving easily.
- People who have not done any workout every day. – This program is very easy for beginners. Once you start doing yoga, your body and mind will start looking for it because of its benefits.
- Busy people – Many people find their busy schedule as an excuse why they cannot exercise. Yoga Burn asks only 15 minutes of your time three times a week. You can do it anywhere.
- People who need to lose weight. – You can lose weight with Yoga Burn. It does not matter whether your purpose of losing weight is to look good or to be healthy.
- Women who just recently gave birth. – When a woman gives birth, she gains weight. Worse, she experienced postpartum depression. Yoga Burn can help you get that body back in shape. It can also reduce anxiety and depression.
- Mothers. – As we all know, being a mother is a 24-hour job, leaving mommies with little time for themselves. Yoga Burn will not ask too much time from you. You can spend your “Me” time doing yoga.
Ten Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. Yoga Burn is considered the best yoga program available on DVD.
Yoga Burn is a 12-week program but you can make it longer, depending on what works best for you.
Yes, that is the main purpose of Yoga Burn, to get rid of those unwanted fats.
You will be asked to spend 15 minutes per session. You need to consume 45 minutes per week, divided into three sessions.
Yes, but you must follow a proper diet. All programs need to be aligned with a proper diet.
Yes. Most yoga poses are linked to body weight which requires the use of the arm. Thus, yoga can tone your arms.
It depends on what works best for you. With the gym, you need physical exercise. Yoga is more on breathing and posture.
There is water retention in yoga making your muscles inflamed.
Yes. Yoga is much more than exercise. It is a workout for physical strength, inner peace, and weight reduction.
You will feel more energized, you will start breathing easily, your heart rate will be regulated, you will lose weight, and a lot more.
Are you not convinced to do yoga yet? In this article, we discussed yoga and its amazing benefits. We also talked about its history.
Yoga Burn is almost perfect. If you feel like you’re one of those people who need to get engaged in yoga, you can start ordering now. For comments and suggestions, you can drop your message below.