Yoga Burn is an application that is all about yoga. Yes! It’s all about yoga. Just the thought of burning calories while doing yoga makes you sing to the tune of “Burn, baby, burn!”. This app can be downloaded on any device—your mobile phone or computer. Along with weight loss, you will feel emotionally and mentally satisfied.
You can check out this link here for a deeper understanding. For now, let us talk about yoga, and let’s talk about this Yoga Burn program.
- 1 What is Yoga Burn?
- 2 How Does Yoga Burn Work?
- 3 Cost of Yoga Burn
- 4 Benefits of Yoga Burn
- 5 Downsides of Yoga Burn
- 6 F.A.Qs
What is Yoga Burn?
Yoga Burn, created by Zoe Bray-Cotton, is a 12-week fat-burner program specially designed for women. If you follow Yoga Burn reviews on the internet, you will see that this program is not like the other yoga videos. Instead of doing the same thing for 12 long weeks, this program provides dynamic sequencing that becomes difficult with each passing week.
Yoga is a common practice that many people attempt to use to cure health issues like weight loss, premature aging, improved quality of sleep, weight gain, and improved energy levels in the body. Instead of taking weight loss pills or sleep supplements, it is always good to go for healthy weight loss by attempting yoga. Yoga burn is a digital version of trying power yoga that is much better than any dietary supplement.
However, many people complain about not getting a slim body or muscle mass even after attempting yoga for several months. This is where you need the Yoga Burn program. This program is not only helping you reducing extra pounds in your body and does it properly so that you get positive results within no time.
Yoga Burn Program – At a Glance
The Program is divided into three broad phases. These phases are –
- Phase 1: Foundational Flow
- Phase 2: Transitional Flow
- Phase 3: Mastery Flow
- Total Time – 12 Weeks
- Total Workout Time – 45 Minutes per Session
How Does Yoga Burn Work?
Yoga Burn has three initial stages. Ensure that you finish the 12-week program to achieve that ultimate harmony of the mind and body. If you think you can’t complete the program, then perhaps you need to think again. Try out this program to know how does it work for you.
One of its missions is to make you feel comfortable so do not be scared as you will find yourself having fun as you take each stage of the program. Before you know it, you have already executed more than 20 pose tutorials.
Zoe Bray-Cotton: Author
Yoga Burn instructor and author Zoe Bray-Cotton is known as the female body transformation specialist. She is very popular and has the authority to teach yoga. You can always reach out to her because she is very approachable and ready to help with a smile.
Speaking of losing weight, you can try out Resurge supplements for the natural weight loss process. Read Resurge review here on this site.
Phase 1: Foundational Flow
First, you need to establish the Yoga Foundation, which is the primary goal of Phase 1. By clicking on this link, you can explore this phase. This four-week training is intended to teach you the basics of a solid yoga practice. Expect that within this period, you will start developing long and lean muscles.
On top of that, you will execute proper form and develop good mind-body harmony. In this way, the mind can take over the body, making you ready for more challenging postures.
Phase 2: Transitional Flow
Now that you have established the connection between your mind and body, you are now ready for the transitional flow. In this phase, you will start to feel your calories burning and your heart rate rising. What a way to burn those unwanted calories, right?
In Phase 2, you will notice yourself getting more adapted to the basic moves. That is a sign that you can now workout on the upper body, the lower body, and the core. The training is all about transitioning up to a higher level.
As a bonus, you will be surprised at how focused you are. You’ll find yourself meditating regardless of the noises around you.
Phase 3: Mastery Flow
Ready to become a master? After going through phase 1 and phase 2, it’s time to show them those complex movements! These are the postures that you often see on videos but are now being done by you. Your mind and body are now ready more than ever.
Phase 3 will boost up your metabolism and burn more and more calories. In this stage, you will be asked to combine the upper and lower body movements. This is for you to burn more calories without taking too much of your time.
In other words, phase 3 is more about losing those extra fats to a maximum level. In no time, you’ll have to get rid of those extra-big pants and skirts because you are now built with the size 6 figure.
Cost of Yoga Burn
Yoga Burn accepts payments through PayPal, American Express, Discover Card, Visa, and MasterCard. You can avail any of the following:
- Yoga Burn Digital plus Physical – This program costs $97, but they offer really good discounts and freebies from time to time. Package includes Digital Download and Physical Collection wherein you will have instant access to download Yoga Burn plus receive the complete physical collection. Shipping and handling are shouldered by the customer.
- Yoga Burn Digital Plus Physical x2 – For $194, you will have instant access to download Yoga Burn, plus receive two physical collections. Again, they also offer an enormous discount to limited customers. Shipping and handling are shouldered by the customer.
- Yoga Burn Follow – Along Audio Classes – Yoga Burn has made it a point to adjust to your lifestyle. This means that you can follow the program anywhere, at any time, as long as you have your device with you.
- Tranquillity Flow – If you want to get away from that heavy burden in life, this stress buster is for you. With this, you will feel like you have been revitalized. The poses are unique, that many Yoga Burn users have made it a part of their everyday life routine.
- Yoga Burn Monthly – This free program on DVD is all about maximizing the benefits of yoga. Learn the best yoga pose that fits you.
First Week of Yoga Burn Program – An Example
- Day 1- 45 Minutes of Phase 1
- Day 2- Active Walking
- Day 3- 45 Minutes of Phase 2
- Day 4- Take Rest
- Day 5- 45 Minutes of Phase 3
- Day 6- Active Walk
- Day 7- Take Rest
Note: This is an example routine it may change. Once this routine is over, another sequencing will start.
Benefits of Yoga Burn
Yoga is always a better choice than any other program or pill when it comes to maintaining a healthy body. There are several benefits of this program,
This Program is for Women
Unlike standard yoga classes, this program is designed specifically for women only. This results in no messing up with different types or another form in yoga depending on gender. According to Zoe, the program is effective primarily because it is designed for women only.
Difficult Sequence With Time
The program offers an arduous journey with Yoga. With each passing time, as you grow stronger, the sequencing becomes harder. This way, your body becomes stronger and gets rid of dangerous health issues. For overweight women, it is easy to burn extra calories.
Home Yoga Sessions
Yoga Burn helps you to try a specific type of yoga at home. Home workout sessions are suitable for mental health, improving poor heart health, make a proper sleep schedule on your own. For this personal home training, you don’t need any training equipment at home.
If there are unsatisfied customers of this program, then they can ask for a refund. They have an email address on their website. Using that mailing address, you can take their 60-day money-back guarantee offer.
Most Effective Yoga Sessions for Women
This is the most effective yoga program for women that balances mind-body connection. With no side effects of this program, a normal body-typed adult woman can take this program to maintain a good health history.
Downsides of Yoga Burn
Though there are no side effects of this program, however, few things can be considered as the shortcomings of Yoga Burn.
This program is not for yoga experts as the poses are a bit easy. They are primarily for beginners or those who never do yoga. This restricts the program.
No Continuous Workout Videos
Each session has 45-minutes of workout videos. But these videos don’t have 45-minutes of workout. They have only 15-minute workouts. This means users have to repeat the same poses three times in every session. Though it is not a massive shortcoming, it is typical for any yoga program.
Does Not Show Quick Results
In the case of Yoga, the results never show quickly. Because it is not a magic practice. While in this case, sometimes people have to go on even after 12-weeks to see the results.
Things to Know About Yoga Burn
- The Yoga Burn program can improve your flexibility. How? It helps you lose weight so you will feel light. It can also get rid of those muscle pains which hinder you from moving easily.
- The program is very easy for beginners. Once you start doing yoga, your body and mind will start looking for it because of its benefits.
- Many people find their busy schedules as an excuse for why they cannot exercise. Yoga Burn asks only 15 minutes of your time three times a week. You can do it anywhere.
- You can lose weight with Yoga Burn. It does not matter whether your purpose of losing weight is to look good or to be healthy.
- When a woman gives birth, she gains weight. Worse, she experienced postpartum depression. Yoga Burn can help you get that body back in shape. It can also reduce anxiety and depression.
- As we all know, being a mother is a 24-hour job, leaving mommies with little time for themselves. Yoga Burn will not ask for too much time from you. You can spend your “Me” time doing yoga.
Yoga Burn is no doubt a helpful weight loss app. You can watch workout videos. However, yoga classes can give you more effects than other workouts. With these yoga workouts, it will be easier for you to set your fitness goals. It is like your personal trainer that helps you to reach your fitness level. The program offers a 60-day money-back guarantee. That means, upon dissatisfaction, one can claim the money.
This Yoga program helps to set your weight loss goals along with enhancing your daily activities. Purchase your copies of Yoga Burn from the official site.
Yes. Yoga Burn is considered the best yoga program available on DVD.
Yoga Burn is a 12-week program, but you can make it longer, depending on what works best for you.
Yes, that is the primary purpose of Yoga Burn, to get rid of those unwanted fats.
You will be asked to spend 15 minutes per session. You need to consume 45 minutes per week, divided into three sessions.
Yes, but you must follow a proper diet. All programs need to be aligned with a good diet.
Yes. Most yoga poses are linked to body weight which requires the use of the arm. Thus, yoga can tone your arms.
It depends on what works best for you. With the gym, you need physical exercise. Yoga is more about breathing and posture.
There is water retention in yoga, making your muscles inflamed.
Yes. Yoga is much more than exercise. It is a workout for physical strength, inner peace, and weight reduction.
You will feel more energized; you will start breathing easily, your heart rate will be regulated, you will lose weight, and a lot more.
The Bottom Line
You will find a lot of workout program videos on the internet. However, the benefits of Yoga are much more effective than anything else. You don’t have to spend hours and a lot of money to be in shape. You can do that by paying a much lower price. Take this weight loss program and see the difference in no time.
Yoga Burn is almost perfect. If you feel like you’re one of those people who need to get engaged in yoga, you can start ordering now. For comments and suggestions, you can drop your message below.