You have probably seen a lot of different diet programs that promise you that you’ll lose weight. While some of these programs might work for some people, others quit and abandon their programs for various reasons. They end up getting frustrated, and some even gain more weight than they started with!
Fitness expert Rachel Roberts has come up with the Custom Keto Diet that assures you that you’ll get your desired results after her 8-week program. Her program offers a customized keto diet plan that will be based on your personal goals, fitness, taste buds, and body type. This review will show you why you shouldn’t waste your time on other programs.
- 1 The Common Mistakes Made in Other Diets
- 2 Why Go with the Custom Keto Diet?
- 3 The Reasons Why a Keto Diet Works
- 4 Increases fat burning significantly
- 5 The Custom Keto Diet program is simple and easy
- 6 Eliminates hunger cravings
- 7 Reap the benefits even without exercise
- 8 It is safe and healthy
- 9 Lose weight like clockwork
- 10 Unique Features of the Program
- 11 Fully Customizable and Editable
- 12 How to Adjust your Diet Plan
- 13 Includes Fast Food Restaurants
- 14 Intermittent Fasting
- 15 What Is Included in the Program?
The Common Mistakes Made in Other Diets
A lot of diets promise you that they will help you shed off the extra weight in a short period. However, some diet programs are based on wrong ideas that stall your fat loss journey. Aside from that, some of these wrong practices might even endanger your health. Here are some things that other diets get wrong:
- It doesn’t put you in a calorie deficit. Some experts would tell you that to lose weight and keep it off, you have to control the types of food you eat. It works under the idea that some foods are fattening while other types of food maintain balance and promote fat loss.
However, this isn’t the whole picture. You have to put your body in a calorie deficit to shed off the extra weight. The idea is simple. You have to eat fewer calories than you can burn if you want to lose weight.
- Severe calorie restrictions that affect your metabolism. You need a calorie deficit to lose weight, but overdoing it will affect your body. This is the reason why most people who go on low-calorie diets regain the lost weight after they stop their programs. Worse, some of them even gain more compared to when they started.
When you starve your body to the extremes, your metabolism will also drop to prevent you from losing even more weight. As soon as you stop your program, your body will store as much fat as possible to prepare for the next starvation period.
- Assuming that all calories are created equal. Counting calories is one thing, but looking at the types of calories you’re eating is another. You can’t just simply reduce your daily calorie intake without taking into consideration how much carbohydrates, fats, and proteins you’re taking in.
So even if you’re reducing your calories but are eating too many carbohydrates, you won’t be able to shed off that fat from your body. Carbohydrates cause insulin levels to spike, which hinders the release of fat from cells. Aside from that, it also causes the energy storage in your bloodstream to become body fat cells.
- The diet is unrealistic and overly restrictive. Whenever someone goes on a diet, you need some strong willpower to stick to it. However, you can run out of that willpower when you’re in an unrealistic and overly restrictive diet.
This is because overly restrictive diets increase your cravings and lead to binge eating. It all starts the same way with these overhyped diet programs. They work out fine in the beginning, but people eventually get frustrated and abandon the program.
Why Go with the Custom Keto Diet?
Keto diets have been around for quite a while now and have transformed a lot of lives. In this diet program, you consume almost no carbohydrates, moderate amounts of protein, and high amounts of dietary fat.
So why does this eating style work for shedding those few extra pounds? Keto diets take advantage of the natural biological process called ketosis. In a normal situation, the body uses glucose from carbohydrates as its primary energy source. But by cutting down on your glucose intake, you force the body to make use of the ketones and fatty acids as the energy source.
What sets the Custom Keto Diet apart is that it is backed by science. Aside from that, you don’t have to make the same mistakes that you did with other diet programs.
The Reasons Why a Keto Diet Works
Everyone wants to look good and live a healthy lifestyle, but not all programs out there will work for your body. If you are still unsure about the keto diet, here are some of the reasons why it is more effective than other diet programs:
Increases fat burning significantly
As we have mentioned earlier, insulin levels affect how your body burns fat. When you decrease your carbohydrate intake, your insulin levels also drop. This is good for your health, and it promotes fat burning.
The Custom Keto Diet program is simple and easy
Unlike other programs, the keto diet is simple to follow, and you’ll enjoy eating while doing it. By clicking on this link you can get Custom Keto Diet program easily. Maybe you would even forget that you’re following a diet program. Being able to eat delicious and high-fat foods like steak and bacon while on a diet is something you can look forward to.
Eliminates hunger cravings
Overly restrictive diet programs leave you feeling hungry and with little willpower. Your hunger will always trump your willpower. This is one of the reasons why other programs fail. In a keto diet, you won’t feel hungry, and you’ll surely keep that fat off your body.
Reap the benefits even without exercise
One of the misconceptions about losing weight is that it’s a matter of your physical activity. However, the food that you eat plays a more significant role in your weight. When you’re in a keto diet, you won’t have to pair it with exercise to reap its benefits. As you go along the program, you’ll notice that you will have more energy after around one week. This could also motivate you to become more physically active.
It is safe and healthy
It’s not just a fat loss diet, but it’s also a healthy diet. Several studies have shown the different health benefits of a keto diet. It can reduce your risk of heart disease, boost your mental health, reduce depression, prevent and manage type 2 diabetes, and many more.
Lose weight like clockwork
Once you start your keto diet program, your body will begin to lose fat automatically. Because this program won’t leave you hungry, you might even forget that you’re in a diet in the first place! See the results for yourself by clicking on this link here!
Unique Features of the Program
Other diet programs require users to make drastic changes in their lifestyle. Dieting is already tricky, and making more adjustments adds to the burden. But with the Custom keto Diet, this program designed to adjust to your lifestyle and preferences and not the other way around. Here are some features that you can only find in Rachel Roberts’ program:
Fully Customizable and Editable
When you purchase your 8-week plan, you can customize and edit it according to your preferences. It’s not as strict and rigid as other diet programs out there. This makes the program easier to follow to your last day.
How to Adjust your Diet Plan
Simply go to the member’s area to modify your plan. You don’t have to think and worry about adjusting the other things on the plan. Once you have entered your modification, the program’s algorithm will recalculate and adjust everything else for you.
Includes Fast Food Restaurants
Isn’t it crazy that you can still eat fast food while on a diet? Rachel knows that not everyone can cook and eat at home because of their busy schedules. In this program, you can modify your plan to include keto-friendly food from fast-food restaurants like McDonald’s, Burger King, Subway, and many more.
Not everyone has time to eat three, evenly spaced meals per day. In this program, you can modify your program to include intermittent fasting. This way, you won’t be pressured to eat just to meet your plan.
What Is Included in the Program?
When you sign up for the 8-week program, you’ll get more than just your keto-friendly meal plan. Here are some of the things that you can look forward to after you sign up:
- Materials on the fundamentals of keto dieting. The program includes these informative materials so that you can understand keto better and how you can do it on your own after the 8-week program.
- Step-by-step recipe instructions. Even if you’re not used to cooking, the program includes a simple and easy to follow guide to prep your meals. You can look forward to keto bacon recipes, keto savory foods, keto desserts, and many more.
- A downloadable grocery list. Why waste time thinking about what to get at the supermarket? Each week, you can download your shopping list that contains all the ingredients you’ll need for the upcoming seven days.
You can directly check out the Keto Diet Website
Answer a few questions about your lifestyle. This will help the team get a basic understanding of your situation. Make sure that you answer as accurately as possible.
Once you’ve completed the survey, they will create a custom Keto meal plan for you. Enter the payment details to gain access to your custom Keto meal plan.
Before you sign up, make sure that you have discussed this with your doctor to get the diet effectively analyzed and supervised. If you have issues with your gallbladder, liver, pancreas, or thyroid gland, it might not be advisable for you to take on this program. You can sign up on this link now!
The Custom Keto Diet has already helped thousands of people in their fat loss journey. By using scientific studies of various experts, Rachel Roberts and her team offer an effective diet program unlike any other. Click here to get this diet program that doesn’t leave you hungry and is customized according to your situation.
In case you’re not satisfied with your program, you can file for a 100% refund within 60 days. But with so many success stories from its users, we’re sure that you’ll reach your fitness goals with this program.