Reading Head Start is a big help to parents who want their kids to learn how to read comprehensively. The approach has been tried and proven testes so parents can be confident that their child is heading the right path. You can also check this link for an in-depth review.
- 1 What is this program?
- 2 Who is Sarah Shepard?
- 3 What This Reading Program Includes
- 4 Features of Reading Head Start
- 5 What Is Included in the Package?
- 6 How Much the Program Costs
What is this program?
The Reading Head Start Program is a systematic reading program that requires only 15 minutes a day, three days a week of practice. This simple program is very child friendly and easy to follow. It is also a great program that helps your child discover his or her potential. You can click on this link and start following it today!
Who is Sarah Shepard?
Sarah Shepard has been an English tutor for 14 years. She created The Reading Head Start program based on her experience as a tutor combined with her love for kids as a mother of three. With being a mother and being a tutor, she got to learn why so many kids are left behind on reading. Thus, she initiated Reading Headstart.
What This Reading Program Includes
Reading Head Start is mainly intended for children; it is quite effortless to use. It is user and child friendly, which means you can leave your child on it without any worries. You can also use whatever device you have available such as a computer, a smartphone, or a tablet.
Your child won’t get any bored because from time to time, new worksheets and activities are made available here. Your child will feel like playing when in fact he/she is learning how to read.
This unique program is divided into four categories, Each category is presented on different workbooks, exercises, videos, interactive games, and videos. Upon completion of a category, your child will receive a certificate from Reading Head Start.
The programs are given in 40 weeks all in all. Many children find it exciting and always look forward to the next sessions. It makes it easy for parents to guide their children into learning. By clicking on this link you can unlock the additional materials that include picture cards, letter formation, letter cards, irregular word cards, sound out cards, and advanced phonic cards.
What parents can learn from this program
One good thing about Reading Head Start is that as parents, you also learn. Sometimes, teaching your children how to read can be frustrating, right? Well, it is different from Reading Head Start. Here are the things that parents should expect with this fantastic program:
- You will learn how to encourage your child to have an interest in reading without pressuring them.
- You will learn how not to be a part of the teaching process without affecting the learning process of your child in school. This program will tell you when and when not to get involved.
- You will learn how to reverse dyslexia.
- You will understand more about the malpractices of some teachers and why they are not accepted these days.
- You will understand better the reason why your child should learn how to read at an early age.
- You will learn that reading to your child regularly is very important.
- You will learn how to develop your child’s self-esteem and confidence.
- You will learn how to make your child feel valued which he would bring until he grows old.
- You will learn how to teach your child the proper pronunciation of words.
- You will learn how to show your child the positive social interactions in improving her social skills with other children and people.
- You will learn how to develop your child’s language vocabulary and communication skills.
- With this program, rest assured that your child’s brain development reaches optimum levels.
Reading Head Start is very strategic and systematic. Listed below are the materials provided with a brief explanation of what they are.
- Flashcards and letter books – This is a classical material used even at the time or our parents and grandparents. Back then, they had to buy from bookstores. Now, they are readily available for download and printing. It saves you a lot of money.
- Flashcards and letter books are very efficient. They help children memorize the lessons.
- Lesson Plans – Lesson plans are the outline of the activities that can be done at home or in school. Reading Head Start has a step-by-step plan which is systematic and easy to follow. If you follow the lesson plan well, you will learn how to improve the ability of your child to read in a fun way. In this way, you become engaged with your child’s development.
- Short passages – Reading comprehension is the target of this material. With different activities given in short passages throughout the program, children will learn how to read and understand passages.
- Worksheets – Now this is the fun part! With worksheets, children are given exercises to learn and be entertained at the same time.
Worksheets keep the brain working. They are strategic, colorful, and fun! Check out other posts on Survival Habit on The 12 Minute Affiliate System Review, Water Freedom System Review, Unlock your Hip Flexors Review, and many others.
Features of Reading Head Start
With Reading Head Start, you are not alone in enhancing your child’s capabilities to read. It is downloadable to any of your devices (laptop, smartphone, tablet, etc.). There is a certain cost so the download is not for free.
The program is very easy and user friendly. There are four stages which should be taken 15 minutes per day three times a week.
The whole strategy of learning is fun and exciting so your child will never feel bored. Your child can learn phonetics, reading comprehension, and sound association.
Reading Head Start Techniques
Reading Head Start is a unique program in the sense that it has techniques which you would not find anywhere else. Here are a few of them:
- It is fun and interesting. Your child would not feel any pressure while learning.
- It enhances your child’s social interactions with other kids and other people
- It develops linguistic and communication skills. This involves your child’s vocabulary and communication skills.
- It helps establish self-esteem and confidence in your child.
- It gives maximum neurological development. This means your child’s brain development would reach its full potential.
What Is Included in the Package?
When you get the program, you will have e-books and bonuses. They are:
- The e-book contains a step-by-step guide that you need to follow to achieve the goal of many skills related to reading.
- Free bonuses are additional helpful information that assures learning simultaneously with having to pay more. The bonuses include:
- Reading games.- Kids just love games. If that is what they want, then we give it to them. The games are designed for kids to have fun for learning while she or he reads.
- The Fun with Words book series. Reading Head Start makes it a point that kids do not get bored with words so they will have fun while reading.
- Incredible Reading Shortcuts. An untraditional way of teaching children how to read. Shortcuts give children an easy way to learn how to read.
Who Needs this Reading Head Start?
Reading Head Start is intended for children of different ages. This program contains a lot of information at a very affordable price.
It is important to hone a child’s brain at a very young age as soon as he or she starts recognizing images. This is needed if you intend to give your child a bright future.
Reading Head Start is the perfect partner for you. Our child will reach his/her maximum potential in a fun way. At the same time, your child will also have the enthusiasm to read and to study.
Thus, if you intend your child to learn how to read, only to save them from trouble in school because they have bad reading skills then this program is for you. Reading Head Start is the right choice.
How Much the Program Costs
In this program, new customers are entitled to a trial period. They can have complete access to their program for only $1.00 for three days.
After three days, customers can decide whether to go on with the program or not. If they do, they will instantly be billed $37 for continuous access to the program. This amount will continuously be credited every month until the program is cancelled.
To purchase, you will need to go to their homepage. You can use a Visa Card, a Master Card, American Express Card, Cirrus Card, or PayPal.
Well, not everything is perfect. If Reading Head Start would have any flaw, that is very minimal. Among these are:
- You can follow or simply unfollow the program. This depends on you.
- No personal assessment.
- Improvement is hard to keep track of. You will have to do a self-assessment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Many reviews show that this program is effective in teaching a child how to read at a very young age. You can see it for yourself. Try it for $1 only for three days. By that time, then you can decide.
Reading Head Start is particular with the development of a child based on their age. This program adjusts to the ability of a child instead of forcing them to adjust to their program. That is why children do not feel any pressure while learning.
The best time to start teaching your child how to read is from the age of two.
No. Reading Head Start is very legit. Many families in the US have started using it and are still enjoying the benefits of this program.
It only needs 15 minutes of your time, three times a week to practice reading.
If you want your child to learn how to read at an early age, if you want your child to have an interest in reading, and if you don’t want to pressure your child with reading, then you should buy Reading Head Start.
In this article, we have introduced what Reading Head Start is. We have given the benefits of using this unique program for the benefit of our children. As a parent, we only want what is best for our children and Reading Head Start can help us with that. How about you, don’t you want to share you and your child’s journey towards learning how to read? Leave us a comment below.