No matter how athletic you may be, we’re sitting for the majority of the day. While this keeps us comfortable while we do other tasks, sitting puts our health at risk. This is because sitting encourages the tightening of our hip flexors, which leads to other problems.
Our hip flexors are hard to reach areas, which is why you have to follow a program to get it right. In this review, we’re going to look at Mike Westerdal and Rick Kaselj’s Unlock Your Hip Flexors. We’re going to walk you through their program and show you why you need to train those hip flexors for better health. To transform your life click on this link now!
- 1 What Are Hip Flexors?
- 2 Why Sitting is Dangerous
- 3 The Problem Caused by Locked Hip Flexor
- 4 Program Overview
- 5 Benefits of Training Hip Flexors
- 6 What’s Included in the Package?
- 7 National Lockdown Sale
What Are Hip Flexors?
Before we talk about the program, let’s know more about locked hip flexor and why it is so important.
Hip flexors are a group of muscles that are responsible for connecting your trunk and legs. These muscles perform different functions, such as control your movement, letting you move your knee or legs up towards the torso, and bend your torso forward from your hips. While they are essential for different functions, they are often overlooked because most people don’t know about them.
Among this group of muscles, the psoas is the primary muscle that supports most body movements. When the psoas is functioning correctly, it can provide proper structural and functional support for other parts of the body. These include:
- Creation of a neutral pelvic alignment
- Stabilization of the hips
- Support for the lower spine and abdomen
- Supports the internal organs in the pelvic and abdominal cavities
- Give you greater mobility and core strength
Why Sitting is Dangerous
Sitting makes us comfortable, but it also puts our healths at risk. Because this is not the natural position of our bodies, sitting causes the psoas to tighten. And when you’re sitting for extended periods, it worsens your condition. It causes weakness and shortening of the muscle. Prolonged sitting can also trigger permanent damage to your back. To clear your doubts on locked hip flexor and how sitting encourages it, here are some of the adverse effects of sitting:
Bulging Belly Syndrome
A lot of us think that bulging bellies are a result of fat build-up and weak abdominal muscles. However, the real cause of that bulge is tightened psoas muscles. This tightness causes our lower back to curve, which pushes out our stomach. When appropriately trained, our psoas can pull the abdomen back to tuck the belly in to give you a firm flat stomach.
Fat Loss Inhibitor
The psoas muscle is deeply connected to our natural survival instincts. In moments of danger, it instantly tightens to protect you or help you run in the presence of adrenaline. However, when this muscle is always tight, it signals to the body that you’re under threat. Because of this, it also signals your adrenal glands to release more adrenaline.
This causes your immune system to suffer, and your body switches to fat-storing mode to prepare itself from danger. This is the reason why it’s challenging to get rid of that extra weight.
Lack of Sexual Performance
Sitting for long periods causes your hips to become stuck in the forward thrust position. This causes pulling on the lower back, decreasing the blood flow and circulation through the hips and your private area. Click on this link to know the secrets of improving your health!
The Problem Caused by Locked Hip Flexor
But what most people, even doctors, don’t realize is that tightened hip flexors cause some of the ailments and aches we experience. Because without knowing the root cause of these ailments, you’ll only get temporary relief from pain killers and improper physical therapy.
If you experience any of these problems or symptoms, then you might have tight hip flexors issues:
- Nagging joint pains in the legs, lower back, pelvis, or hips
- Discomfort while walking
- Locking up of hips
- Bad posture
- Trouble falling asleep
- Problems in the digestive system
- Compromised immune system
- Circulation issues
- Issues in sexual performance
- Lack of explosiveness in sports or the gym
The good news is, you’re not alone. Everyone, even athletes, could experience these problems of hip flexor muscle because of an untrained psoas. They develop physical issues because of tight hip flexors. The even better news is, the Unlock Your Hip Flexors program will help you with these ailments.
Because of the way it is positioned, our psoas is often difficult to reach. This means that it is also challenging to train and exercise it. But with Mike and Rick’s program, you can easily train this powerful muscle with various exercises. Their program is composed of ten carefully selected exercises to train that hard-to-reach area.
Different Parts of the Program
A static hip stretch is one way of training those hip flexors. However, these have minimal effect. To loosen them up, we have to do more than simple stretches. Several specific movements are used to unlock and loosen the hips, legs, and back. Specific hip flexor stretch is needed to unlock the rigid hip flexor. These include:
- PNF Stretch – Proprioceptive neuromuscular facilitation stretch is the first exercise in the module. This focuses on reducing the stiffness and relaxing some joint muscles.
- Dynamic Stretch – In this part of the program, you will learn how to do a more complex stretching after activating your muscles. This focuses on increasing the motion around your joints and warm up the muscles that surround them. This technique helps in improving the blood circulation in the joints.
- 3-Dimensional Core Stability Exercises. This part of the program will introduce exercises that target your muscles. The exercises were designed to activate your core muscles and improve your endurance. Aside from this, it also helps suppress the stress on the joints.
- Mobility Exercises. This section of the program is focused on your joints. The exercises in this section of the program will help you improve the function of your joints. Especially if you feel any discomfort when moving a lot, these exercises will help you get rid of that.
- Fascia Stretching. This part of the program is composed of exercises that focus on improving the issues around the fascia. This is done by loosening and strengthening the tissue.
- Muscle Activation Movements. The techniques included in this section will help you activate your muscles and allows you to function accordingly. This is especially beneficial for people with sedentary lifestyles.
The Sequential Flow Method
Unlike other physical fitness programs out there, this one follows a specific sequence of exercises. Rick’s sequential flow method is used to open up muscles one at a time.
When you try to release one muscle before another, this might add to the tightness of your hip flexors. Aside from that, getting the order wrong will make the problems even worse.
When this method is followed correctly, it brings a lot of benefits for your body. These include:
- Activation of the body’s natural healing process
- Improves flexibility while adding strength and vitality
- Unravels all tissues including the muscle, fascia, connective tissue, and the joint capsule while breaking up scar tissue
- Increase blood flow to the area to clean out metabolites and lactic acid
- Reduction of inflammation while nourishing and rejuvenating the area
Benefits of Training Hip Flexors
Unlock Your Hip Flexors is a unique program that will change how you look at physical fitness. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy when you purchase your copy of the program:
- Comprehensive content. In any exercise, it’s essential to practice the perfect form to prevent injuries and make it effective. The program comes with several materials that will help you understand the different exercises and how to do them properly. You will find photos, text, and videos in the package to help you with the exercises.
- Versatile program content. Whether you’re a beginner or are working out regularly, this program has something for you. The versatile exercises have helped users across the fitness spectrum.
- Minimal time commitment. Unlike other fitness programs, Unlock Your Hip Flexors only requires you about ten to fifteen minutes per day to get your desired results. Even if you have a full schedule, you could easily squeeze in a few minutes to work out every day.
- Delivers the desired results. Whether it’s improving your physical fitness or getting rid of discomfort, this program delivers on its promises. This program has already helped many users get rid of their ailments, such as body pains, joint stiffness, bad posture, and weak core strength.
Value for money. Most fitness programs would cost you around a few hundred dollars. But with this program, you get a lot of content for a price of less than a hundred dollars. Aside from this, you also get your product immediately after completing the payment. No need to pay for taxes and shipping fees.
- 60-day money-back guarantee. If you find that this program is not a good fit for you, the creators and ClickBank will assist you with a 100% refund within 60 days.
What’s Included in the Package?
Unlock Your Hip Flexors is an excellent investment for your physical and overall well-being. The package contains several materials that will guide you through your physical fitness journey:
- Unlock Your Hip Flexors DVD Video. The DVD video is composed of two parts. The first one is the Coaching Instructional Video, where Rick will explain the different exercises in detail. You will learn how the exercise works, what the best forms are, and how they should feel. Meanwhile, the second part is in a Follow-Along format. This lets you perform the flow of the exercises alongside the video.
- Unlock Your Hip Flexors Manual. This comprehensive manual will discuss the psoas muscle in-depth, and the effects of its shortening on our health and well-being. You’ll also find detailed descriptions of the exercises that come with helpful pictures.
Aside from the DVD video and the comprehensive manual, Mike and Rick have also included two bonuses in the package.
- Unlock Your Tight Hamstrings. Apart from causing tightness in your hip flexors, sitting can also tighten your hamstrings. This puts the hamstrings at risk of tearing, which could take months to heal. The first bonus includes a manual and a DVD that will show you how to strengthen and loosen up your hamstrings.
- The 7-Day Anti-Inflammatory Diet. To supplement the exercises, you can also practice the anti-inflammatory diet to multiply the benefits. This will help you get rid of the problems that are caused by environmental toxins in food and water. You’ll find diet recommendations, meal plans, shopping lists, and supplement tips in this manual.
National Lockdown Sale
Because of the COVID-19 pandemic, we don’t expect gyms anytime soon. In light of the national lockdown orders, the creators have included more bonuses in the package. These will help you improve your overall well being and keep you active even if you’re stuck at home.
- The 30-Day Sleep Challenge. With so much uncertainty during this pandemic, a lot of people are having trouble sleeping. We think about what might happen to our health, our finances, and our plans. With this challenge, you’ll be able to get the right tools that will help you get a deep relaxing sleep.
- The 30-Day Deep Breathing Challenge. The uncertainties have also increased incidences of anxiety episodes. These episodes are often manifested with shortness of breath. With this challenge, you’ll learn how to practice deep breathing so that you can settle your stress and anxiety.
- The 30-Day Push-Up Challenge. The lockdown has increased the popularity of push-up challenges on social media. This challenge will help you build your upper body strength and can be modified to your fitness level.
FAQ – Signing Up for the Program
Are you ready to unlock those hip flexors? Signing up for the program only takes a few easy steps. Go to the official website of the Unlock Your Hip Flexors program and click on the “Buy Now” button.
You will be redirected to another page that will ask for payment details and other information. After completing the payment, you can now download all the materials that are included in your package.
Please note that you should only purchase from legitimate websites. These websites redirect to a secure ClickBank page that will protect your information. Please beware of fake websites that claim to sell copies of the program at a lower rate than the regular price. If you’ve purchased fake or illegal copies of the program, the creators and ClickBank won’t be able to assist you with the refund. To get a refund, write to them via email.
Unlock Your Hip Flexors is a legitimate program that delivers on its promises. Not only does it improve your physical fitness, but it will also help you recover from different ailments. Mike and Rick have provided comprehensive materials in the program package. These materials will help you understand more about your hip flexors and the proper explanation for exercising them. It helps in reducing belly fat, shaping the pelvis, and save you from any back-damage.
With a 60-day money-back guarantee, investing in this program is a safe bet. If it does not work you can claim your money. Try it out for two months and see if it works for you.